Would you like to become a member of the Belgian Benevolent Society?
We welcome new people who feel interested in our mission – or who want to be actively involved in our activities.
By becoming a member of the SBB, you join the large Belgian community settled in Canada and enjoy various advantages.
What your contribution brings you
- A right to vote at the Annual General Meeting
- A member rate during our events (annual meal, sugar shack, St Nicolas party…)
- The opportunity to get involved in the SBB Board of Directors
Why become a member
- To support the Belgian Benevolent Society in its mission
- To bring together the community of Belgians in Canada
- To participate in the growth and sustainability of the Belgian Benevolent Society, which celebrates its 100th anniversary this year!
The annual membership fee runs from 1 January to 31 December.
Any contribution taken out after the first of October is valid for the following year, in addition to the remaining months in the current year.
Student: $15Individual: $25Couple: $35Family(
including children under 18): $
We use the secure ticket office Zeffy, a ticket office for NPOs that gives us 100% of the payments!